Winooski City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Consent Agenda - 1:29
- Council Reports - 2:52
- City Update - 9:17
- Introduction: Nathaniel Eddy, Library Director - 13:22
- Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) Annual Presentation - 18:49
- Green Mountain Transit (GMT) Annual Presentation - 44:17
- Winooski Valley Parks District Annual Presentation - 68:14
- Grant: Center for Tech and Civic Life Award for Elections - 97:40
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Winooski City Council are the elected residents representative and accountable to the City of Winooski at large. Their Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at Winooski City Hall. To learn more about Winooski's City Council and to view their agendas and minutes, visit winooskivt.gov