Burlington Airport Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- To Recommend to Board of Finance and City Council Contract Amendment with PGAL Architects and Stantec Consulting for the design of the Quick-Turn-Around (QTA) - 0:00
- To Recommend to Board of Finance and City Council Grant Acceptance of Air Carrier Apron Phase 5 and 6 with Federal Aviation Administration - 2:56
- To Recommend to Board of Finance and City Council Lease Agreement with National Weather Service - 6:01
- To Recommend to Board of Finance and City Council Lease Agreement with Platinum Plumbing and Equipment at 3060 Williston Road Unit 1 - 11:36
- Consent Agenda - 14:12
- Construction Update - 19:44
- Director's Report - 27:28
- Parking Garage Update - 34:24
- South Burlington Seat Update - 40:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Airport Commission meets on the first and third Monday of every month in the M. Robert Blanchard Conference Room in the Burlington International Airport.
The public is encouraged to attend and provide input during the Public Forum portion of each meeting.
For more information on the Burlington Airport Commission, visit the website www.btv.aero/airport-guide/airport-commission or telephone (802) 863-2874, extension #201.