Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:21
- Presentation of Resolution of Appreciation to Unsworth Family - 6:48
- Interview and Appointment: Brian Shelden, Economic Development Commission - 13:12
- Adoption of Town Road and Bridge Standards - 22:48
- Designate local leader to Participate in Second Annual Vermont Community Leadership Summit - 34:00
- Update from Governance Subcommittee - 35:19
- Approve use of Infographic about Potential Merger - 40:02
- Memo from Greg Duggan re: Public Hearing for grant application for Recovery Housing at Fort Ethan Allen - 93:50
- Consent Items - 103:48
- Reading File/Board Member Comments - 106:22
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.