South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order, Agenda and Public Forum - 0:00
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 3:15
- Consent Agenda - 14:40
- Introduction of Chief Sustainability Officer - 15:50
- Committee Reports - 32:00
- Volunteer Committee Interviews - 33:30
- Consider Addendum to Regional Airport Governance Resolution - 43:30
- July and August 2017 Financials - 69:00
- Additional Volunteer Committee Interviews - 77:45
- Other Business - 99:35
- Appointments to City Boards, Committees and Commissions - 124:05
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sburl.com