South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 2:07
- Consent Agenda - 18:10
- Ceremonial South Burlington Police Department Change of Command - 18:40
- Discussion with the Vermont Land Trust Regarding Conservation Easement Options and Process Related to Wheeler Nature Park - 26:53
- Joint Council Meeting with Planning Commission to Receive an Overview of Current Status of Development Projects and Growth Predictions for the Future - 50:08
- Presentation by South Burlington Citizens Group on Matters Related to Growth in the Community - 158:56
- Resolution to Request a Public Hearing on Draft Interim Bylaws - 225:08
- Council Approval of Fiscal Year 2020 General Fund Budget Schedule - 289:05
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.