South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda Review - 1:43
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 2:47
- Consent Agenda - 11:20
- Winooski Valley Park District Annual Report - 15:38
- Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) Annual Report - 33:45
- General Overview of Capital Improvement Plan and Set Date for Public Hearing for 12/17/18 - 60:53
- Channel 17 Annual Report - 100:50
- South Burlington Liquor Control Commission - 126:42
- Other Business - 127:51
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.