South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 2:16
- Consent Agenda - 18:04
- Warning of Public Hearing for the Tuesday, January 22nd City Council Meeting to Hear from the Public on Matters Relating to a $525,000 Community Development Program Grant to Support Construction of the Allard Square Building - 24:45
- Warning of Two Public Hearings to Consider Charter Amendments for a January 28, 2019 Special Council Meeting at 7:00pm and February 4, 2019 Regular Council Meeting at 7:30pm - 28:06
- Interview: The Dog Park Committee - 38:37
- FY20 Budget Discussion with Department Managers & Staff - 50:08
- FY20 Budget Discussion: South Burlington Energy Committee - 186:43
- Approval of FY20 Proposed Budget - 195:44
- Councilor Reports on Committee Assignments - 197:31
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct the business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.