South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda Review - 0:00
- Comments and Questions from the Public not Related to the Agenda - 1:18
- Annoucements and City Managers Report - 3:35
- Committee Reports from Councilors - 13:04
- Consent Agenda - 28:43
- Update on Air National Guard Environmental Restoration Program - 30:05
- Public Hearing on Amendments or Repeal of City Ordinances - 80:25
- Update on Community Center Design and Related Issues - 103:42
- Possible Guidance to Staff Related to Court's Decision in Environmental Court Matter Snyder Group Inc. PUD Final Plat - 139:26
- Move to Recess - 165:52
- Possible Guidance to Staff Related to the Outcome of Ballot Items Placed before the Voters on March 5, 2019 - 166:17
- Authorize City Manager to Execute Interlocal Agreement with Champlain Water District (CSWD) - 184:28
- Letter to Members of the Vermont Legislature Related to Hate Speech in Vermont - 186:13
- South Burlington Liquor Control Commission - 204:44
- Other Business - 206:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov.