South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Move to Executive Session to Discuss Matters Related to the Purchase or Conservation of Land - 1:16
- Agenda Review - 2:13
- Comments and Questions from the Public - 3:02
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 23:28
- City Council Committee Assignment Reports - 47:51
- Consent Agenda - 49:08
- Discussion on Crime and Arrest Statistics and Trends - 50:47
- Discussion Related to the Proposed Formation of a Multi-community Conservation District and Review of a Possible Accord to form the District - 76:05
- Presentation: Matters Related to the Use of Electric Scooters in South Burlington - 87:40
- Move to Recess - 126:07
- South Burlington Liquor Control Commission - 126:32
- Other Business - 136:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov.