South Burlington City Council
Download: Not yet available for download.
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda Review and Move to Executive Session to Receive Legal Advice Relating to Collective Bargaining Agreements and Real Estate Transactions - 1:20
- Comments and Questions from the Public - 2:35
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 5:43
- Consent Agenda - 13:48
- Collective Bargaining Agreement between the City of South Burlington and the South Burlington Police Officers' Association - 20:36
- Presentation from Common Roots - 23:52
- Participation in the Champlain Valley Conservation Partnership and Authorize the City Council Chair to Sign the Champlain Valley Conservation Partnership Agreement - 32:44
- Fulfillment of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the City Council and the School Board - 42:53
- Move to Recess - 118:28
- Continued Public Hearing on Interim Zoning Application #IZ-19-01 - 1420 Hinesburg Road - 118:50
- Applications for Appointments to City Boards, Committees and Commissions and Possibly Adjust the Size of the Interim Zoning Open Space Committee - 129:38
- Resolution: "Strongly Opposing the Basing of Any Nuclear Weapons in South Burlington" - 177:13
- Council Reports from Committee Assignments - 185:11
- Council Discussion Regarding the Filling of Councilors' Committee Assignments - 192:01
- Initiation of Acquisition of Property Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. 4421 (5) - Institute Proceedings to Acquire Land or Interests in Land - 194:19
- April Financials - 202:18
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov