South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda Review and Comments and Questions from the Public - 1:19
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 10:00
- Reports from Councilors' on Committee Assignments - 31:12
- Consent Agenda - 38:51
- City - School Collaboration - 40:58
- Update on Council Plans to Host Two Forums on Domestic Violence in October; Domestic Violence Awareness Month - 49:48
- Update on Public Input Component of Indoor Recreation Center Proposal - 60:02
- Resolution Related to Public Telecom Infrastructure - 68:19
- South Burlington Liquor Control Commission - 85:42
- Other Business - 87:24
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov