South Burlington City Council and Planning Commission Joint Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda Review, Comments and Questions from the Public and Consent Agenda - 2:14
- Planning Commission Presentation, Followed by Joint Discussion, of Approach to and Status of the Land Development Regulations (LDR) Amendments Prioritized as Part of Interim Zoning - 3:56
- Public Hearing - Extension of Interim Zoning in Those Areas Currently Covered by Interim Zoning for a Three-month Period - 61:02
- Status Report of Studies Related to the Economic Assessment of Conservation and Development - 125:08
- Determine Actions and Schedule Follow-up Meeting for Additional Work - 126:36
- Extending Interim Zoning in Those Areas Currently Covered by Interim Zoning for a Three-Month Period - 132:50
- Other Business - 146:07
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov